2019 - Ky Kraus Memorial Auction Saturday, March 9, Ballroom 4:30 pm - New Time! Named in honor of Ky Kraus Questions? Contact Vic Sutek, (330)-206-4727 or Ken Yacavone, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellers, email us photos of your auction items and we will highlight them on this website: email@example.com
Do you have waterfowl related items to sell? This popular auction is well-attended and produces results for both sellers and buyers. Price -points for everyone! Novice to seasoned collectors will find nice affordable to exceptional finds! 1:30 - 3:15 p.m....Registration of auction items, Boardroom 3:30 p.m.............. Bidders sign-up & Preview, Ballroom 4:30 p.m..............Auction and cocktail party, Ballroom
1. Only waterfowl related items will be accepted for the auction. No Firearms are permitted at the auction. Donations to the auction are always greatly appreciated.
2. Registration of the auction items will be from 1:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. on Saturday in the Boardroom. Preview of Auction items starts at 3:30 p.m. in the Ballroom and auction begins at 4:30 p.m.
3. All bidders must use a number in order to participate. Bidders must register at the table in the Boardroom beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 9, 2019. Appropriate identification will be requested.
4. The ODCCA reserves the right to withdraw any item before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. Only quality items will be accepted. Auctionwill feature no more than 50 items.
5. A reserve may be declared at the time of registration. The presence of a minimum bid will be made known at the time the item is auctioned. If the minimum bid is not reached, the item will not be sold, but a fee of $10 or 15% of the highest bid must be paid to the ODCCA.
6. The ODCCA does not certify nor guarantee the accuracy of the descriptions provided by the seller nor the authenticity of the items submitted for auction.
7. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion as to who was the successful bidder or he may re-offer the disputed item for sale if he so wishes.
8. A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to all items sold to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price. A 15% seller’s premium or $15, whichever is greater, will be charged to the seller and will be deducted from the proceeds prior to disbursement of funds.ODCCA Members will be charged a reduced cost of 10% seller's premium or $10 which ever is greater. The premium goes to benefit the ODCCA.
9. No items will be released until paid for. Cash, Checks,Visa and Master Card only will be accepted with proper identification. All purchases must be claimed by the endof the auction. 10. Although care will be taken to safeguard and protect items submitted for auction, owners release the ODCCA, its representatives and the auctioneer from any losses due to theft, damage or other causes. 11. Payment to the seller of successfully auctioned items will be made by check within 10 working days of the auction.