2018 - Join the Fun!
Meet-Greet & Sell - Friday 7 p.m
(Formerly known as Swim & Sell relocated to Ballroom)
Ky Kraus Memorial Auction - Sat. 6 p.m.
Fresh to Market Finds - Price Points for Every Budget!
Friday Night March 9, 2018:
Meet-Greet & Sell,
(Formerly known as Swim & Sell)
Snacks and keg beer sponsored by Tim & Christina Schloss, Tim Schloss Taxidermy
Check in Friday 7 p.m. - Starts at 7:30 p.m.
The intent of this event is to introduce decoy collectors to decoy carvers. This is a great opportunity to make new connections at the show and show off your Decoys.
Saturday Night, March 10, 2018:
Ky Kraus Memorial Auction - Ballroom
Named in honor of Ky Kraus
Sellers, email us photos of your auction items and we will highlight them on this website:
Ken Yacavone, email@example.com or call Ken at (330)-757-4285
Questions? Call Ken Yacavone, (330)-757-4285
1. Only waterfowl related items will be accepted for the auction. No Firearms are permitted at the auction. Donations to the auction are always greatly appreciated.
2. Registration of the auction items will be from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Viewing of Auction items will take place at 5 p.m. in the Boardroom.
3. All bidders must use a number in order to participate. Bidders must register at the table in the Ballroom beginning at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, 2018. Appropriate identification will be requested.
4. The ODCCA reserves the right to withdraw any item before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
5. A reserve may be declared at the time of registration. The presence of a minimum bid will be made known at the time the item is auctioned. If the minimum bid is not reached, the item will not be sold, but a fee of $10 or 15% of the highest bid must be paid to the ODCCA.
6. The ODCCA does not certify nor guarantee the accuracy of the descriptions provided by the seller nor the authenticity of the items submitted for auction.
7. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion as to who was the successful bidder or he may re-offer the disputed item for sale if he so wishes.
8. A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to all items sold except for Cocktail Birds to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price. A 15% seller’s premium or $15, whichever is greater, will be charged to the seller and will be deducted from the proceeds prior to disbursement of funds. ODCCA Members will be charged a reduced cost of 10% seller's premium or $10 which ever is greater. The premium goes to benefit the ODCCA.
9. No items will be released until paid for. Cash, Checks, Visa and Master Card only will be accepted with proper identification. All purchases must be claimed by the end of the auction.
10. Although care will be taken to safeguard and protect items submitted for auction, owners release the ODCCA, its representatives and the auctioneer from any losses due to theft, damage or other causes.
11. Payment to the seller of successfully auctioned items will be made by check within 10 working days of the auction.
Cocktail Bird Auction
Entries from the very popular Cocktail Bird Contest are auctioned Saturday night.
Collectors love this part of the auction because the entries are highly detailed and beautiful! And they take up very little shelf space.
The contest requires that the cocktail bird must fit in a cocktail-sized glass.
All of the entries become property of the ODCCA and will be auctioned Saturday evening. The auction proceeds are split with 50% to the carver and 50% to benefit ODCCA.