Thanks to your support, commitment and dedication, the ODCCA will be celebrating its 45th anniversary Show and Sale, March 16 – 17, 2024, at the Holiday Inn, Independence, Ohio.
Your willingness to give your time and service is greatly appreciated. Putting on the annual ODCCA Show and Competition is a huge effort and is dependent upon our volunteers and the time you give.
Just a few hours of your time will help our show to remain the premier event of its kind in the country.
It’s Easy to Sign up to Volunteer
Jim Brace is the Chairman of Volunteers for the 2024 show.
Email Jim Brace, email@example.com,
or call 513-477-8483.
Or visit www.odccanet.net, and complete the form on the page.
We Need Contest Chairmen for:
ODCCA Working Shorebird & Silhouette
It Ain’t Vintage Yet
We Also Need Volunteers to help:
- Set Up (tanks, tables, signage) on Friday
- Contest Registration, Friday evening, Saturday morning, Sunday pool.
- Handlers to assist with tank contests, pool contests, photographer,
Sat. Ky Kraus auction
- Recorders for contests, Sat., Sun. pool
- In-pool wrangling
- Kid’s Painting contest, Sat.
- Admission, sale of buttons, ballroom & conference center, Sat., Sun.
- Membership Table, Sat., Sun.
- Registration Sat. Ky Kraus Auction
- Club Table
- Raffle Table ticket sales
- T-shirt Table, sales
- 50/50 Drawing, ticket sales
- Tear down / Pack Up on Sunday
Please provide your name, address, email and phone number, and how you want to volunteer.